An Inspiring day out
Earth & Fire takes place off the main courtyard of The Harley Gallery and The Portland Collection, adjacent to the award winning Welbeck Farm Shop and the Harley Cafe.
Over 125 potters stalls are sited within the old kitchen garden, the grounds of the artist studios and the Harley Ceramic Studio which hosts a demonstration programme.
There is plenty to see and do at Earth & Fire….
- meet and chat to the potters who make the work on show
- browse and buy the perfect pot
- watch the demonstrations and increase your knowledge of clay
- add to your ceramic collection
- find your perfect room or garden centre piece
- be inspired at treasures of The Portland Collection
- pick up a culinary treat from the Farm Shop
- relax over lunch at the Harley Cafe with its seasonal, thoughtful food
- grab a coffee and cake from the Earth & Fire Pop-Up cafe at the end of the site.
No two stalls are alike so prepare to be amazed at what a creative mind can achieve with mud!